The Food Chain Newsletter
Join the safefood Knowledge Network to recieve our Food Chain newsletter.
The Food Chain newsletter is for everyone working in food safety or related areas. It is published three times a year and distributed in both print and PDF format. If you would like to sign-up for print copies please contact us at [email protected] or join the Knowledge Network at safefoodkn.net.
This is our latest issue - Issue 26 of The Food Chain - in which:
- Aidan Connolly explores the exciting and innovative applications of Artificial Intelligence in the food industry.
- Una McCormack, Technical Consultant with Mérieux NutriSciences, explains the implications of the new maximum levels of per-and polyfluoroalkyl
- We meet Dr Lynsey Hollywood, Senior Lecturer and Manager of the newly established Food and Drink Business Development Centre,
- Catch up on all the safefood Knowledge Network news and events.
- A chance to win a luxury hamper by answering our food-related quiz questions, then send your answers to [email protected].
Would you like us to feature your research or industry sector? What else would you like us to cover in the world of food safety? Send your article ideas, feedback and suggestions to [email protected].
The safefood Knowledge Network
The safefood Knowledge Network is a vibrant community of more than 2,000 food professionals on the island of Ireland. Sign up below to benefit from access to events, training, networking opportunities, and more...