The Food Chain Newsletter
The Food Chain newsletter is published three times a year and distributed in both print and PDF format.
Welcome to Issue 23 of The Food Chain (PDF, opens in new window), a newsletter for everyone working in food safety or related industry areas. We hope you enjoy this latest issue, and we’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line to email@example.com.
In this issue:
- Journalist David Burrows takes a look at the food safety consequences of cyberterrorism
- We discuss the results of new safefood research report on the true cost of food hypersensitivity for consumers
- We talk to Connie McKinstry an Environmental Health Officer in Northern Ireland about new safefood videos to help food businesses who may have difficulties implementing the new labelling requirements for Prepacked for Direct Sale (PPDS) foods
- Discover ‘safefood for Business’, a free eLearning food safety training tool for small and medium sized businesses
- • Catch up on all the safefood Knowledge Network news, food safety podcasts and events
- And be in with a chance to win a luxury hamper. Simply answer food-related quiz questions and send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like us to feature your research or industry sector? What else would you like us to cover in the world of food safety? Send your article ideas, feedback and suggestions to email@example.com.
The safefood Knowledge Network
The safefood Knowledge Network is a vibrant community of more than 3500 food professionals on the island of Ireland. Sign up below to benefit from access to events, training, networking opportunities, and more...