The Food Chain Newsletter
The Food Chain newsletter is published three times a year and distributed in both print and PDF format.
Welcome to Issue 19 of The Food Chain, a newsletter for everyone working in food safety or related industry areas. We hope you enjoy this latest issue, and we’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Journalist David Burrows looks at the possibility of algae and microalgae becoming a regular part of our diets.
- EIT Food Education Programme Manager Vivien Bodereau and EIT Food Director of Education, Maarten Van Der Kamp discusses improving Europe’s Food system
- President of Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) discusses his role with the group and a recent project reviewing virtual audit technology• Joe Dunne Regional Vice
- Queen’s University Belfast Dr Joost L.D. Nelis outlines how smartphone hyphenated biosensors can revolutionise food safety testing
- Catch up on all the safefood Knowledge Network news, food safety podcasts and virtual events.
- And be in with a chance to win a luxury hamper simply answer of food-related quiz questions and send your answers to email@example.com