The Food Chain Newsletter
The Food Chain newsletter is published three times a year and distributed in both print and PDF format.
Welcome to Issue 24 of The Food Chain, a newsletter for everyone working in food safety or related areas. We hope you enjoy this latest issue, and we’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line to [email protected].
In this issue:
- We discuss the findings of a newly launched safefood research report that explored the behaviours of farmers and veterinarians with respect to the use of antimicrobials on the island of Ireland
- Dr Roy Betts from Campden BRI discusses the importance of a properly designed microbiological testing plan for small food businesses
- We talk to Martin Danaher Principal Research Officer and Head of the Residue Analysis Laboratory at Teagasc, about the challenges and responsibilities of his role
- Discover ‘safefood for Business’, a free eLearning food safety training tool for small and medium sized businesses
- Catch up on all the safefood Knowledge Network news, food safety podcasts and upcoming events
And be in with a chance to win a luxury hamper. Simply answer food-related quiz questions and send your answers to [email protected]
Would you like us to feature your research or industry sector? What else would you like us to cover in the world of food safety? Send your article ideas, feedback and suggestions to [email protected].
The safefood Knowledge Network
The safefood Knowledge Network is a vibrant community of more than 3500 food professionals on the island of Ireland. Sign up below to benefit from access to events, training, networking opportunities, and more...