Unsure where to begin with your meal plan? We’ve got you covered. Here’s how to get started:
1. Each week set aside some time to sit down and look at the coming week of your meal plan. Once you get familiar with your meal plan and get in the habit of planning, you will need less time.
2. Take a look at the ingredients needed to make each meal.
3. Check what ingredients you already have in your cupboard, fridge and freezer.
4. Make a list of any ingredients you don’t have, you will need to add these to your shopping list.
5. It can help to divide your shopping list into categories, for example fruit and vegetables, meat, pasta and rice, dairy. This will save you time in the supermarket.
6. Before making your meals, take the time to read through each of the steps and have all your equipment and ingredients ready.
7. After eating your meals log into your account and go to your dashboard. Here use your Meal Tracker to tick off the meals and snacks you ate during the day. This will help you keep track of how well you follow the meal plans.