Prep Time:15 mins
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
- Heat the oil in the saucepan.
- Chop the onion finely and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces - learn why you should never wash raw chicken here. Cook for 10 minutes and make sure your meat is cooked properly.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix the milk, soup and curry powder together in a jug.
- Put the cooked chicken pieces, onion and broccoli into the casserole dish.
- Pour in the soup mixture, season with salt and pepper to taste, and cover with the breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
- Cook in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.