Prep Time:5 mins
- Using a small sharp knife, cut the steak into strips and put in a small dish. Peel the garlic and use a garlic crusher or grate on the fine side of a box grater. Then add to the steak with the lemon juice, cumin and chilli powder. Season lightly with salt and pepper, is using.
- Remember to wash your hands and work surface with wam soapy water after handling raw meat.
- Cut the onion in half and peel off the skin, then cut into slices, discarding the root. Cut the peppers in half and remove and discard the core and seeds, then cut into slices.
- Cut a quarter of the avocado and finely chop the flesh. The remainder can be covered in clingfilm and kept in the fridge to use in another dish.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Stir-fry the onions and peppers for 1-2 minutes to soften. Add the marinated steak and continue to stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the steak is cooked through and tender.
- Heat the wraps on a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat for about 10 seconds on each side. Arrange on plates and divide the steak and vegetable mixture amongst them. Scatter over the avocado and cheese and finish with the coriander leaves before serving.