Prep Time:15 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Set up 3 bowls, the first with flour and a little salt and pepper to season, the second with the eggs beaten. the third with the breadcrumbs.
- Chop the fish into thumb sized strips.
- Dip the fish strips into flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Spread the oil over the baking tray and then lay the fish fingers on the tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes turning over half way through.
- Serve with a side of mash potatoes and peas.