- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 250°F/ Gas Mark 4.
- Peel the potatoes and using a small sharp knife, cut them into 2.5cm cubes. Place them in a pan of boiling water and add a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Drain the potatoes into a colander and then spread on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle the olive oil, tossing the potato cubes until evenly coated. Roast on the middle shelf of the oven for 25-30 minutes until cooked through and golden brown, turning them once to ensure they cook evenly.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cut the chorizo into small dices, discarding any skin. Add to the heated pan and cook for a few minutes until they star to release their fat.
- Cut the chicken into 2.5cm strips with a small sharp knife and add to the sizzling chorizo, tossing to coat and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned.
- Remember to wash your hands and work surface with warm, soapy water after handling raw meat.
- Sprinkle over the paprika and smoked paprika into the chicken and chorizo and stir to coat. Cook for another minute, then pour in the cooking cream and allow to bubble down. Keep warm.
- Cut the pepper in half and remove any seeds, then thinly slice and stir into the chicken mixture until evenly combined. Arrange on plates with the roast potatoes and scatter over the parsley to serve.