Prep Time:5 mins
- Heat a non-stick saucepan and when hot, brown the meat before removing and putting on a plate.
- Next add the oil to the same pan, scraping up any meat juices to stop from sticking.
- Add the chilli, garlic and cumin, and heat through for about 30 seconds, until the herbs start to sizzle.
- Add the onions and red pepper and cook until they are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Return the meat to the pan, along with the carrots and sweet potatoes. Give the pan contents a good stir, before adding the tinned tomatoes. Add the sweetcorn next.
- Turn the heat down and allow everything to stew gently for 15 to 20 minutes.