Prep Time:10 mins
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium-hot heat and when hot add the mushrooms with a twist of black pepper until brown.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the scallions and garlic and cook for 1 minute before adding the courgette and dried thyme and chilli.
- Cook until the courgettes are soft.
- While the courgette is cooking, cook your tagliatelle according to the packet instructions, omitting any salt.
- Return the mushrooms to the pan with the cooked courgette, add the walnuts and drained pasta and mix well.
- Add the lemon juice and parsley just before serving.