Prep Time:10 mins
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
- Flake the tuna and mix together with the onion, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pour some of the tuna mixture into a casserole dish. Add a layer of breadcrumbs, followed by another layer of tuna mixture.
- Continue layering in this way until all the ingredients have been used up.
- Finish with a layer of breadcrumbs on the top, dot the surface with the low-fat spread and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.