Prep Time:10 mins
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Wash, peel and chop the carrots.
- Place the onions in a saucepan with a little water and cook gently for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the chopped carrots.
- Add the mixed herbs and a pinch of ground ginger.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lentils, mixing well.
- Return to the heat, add the vegetable stock and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooked, liquidise the mixture with a hand blender or liquidiser.
- Return the blended soup to the saucepan and reheat without boiling.
- Serve and enjoy.