Prep Time:10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200oC / Fan 180oC/ Gas mark 6.
- Wash and dry the tomato. Slice off the top and remove the core and seeds with a teaspoon.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and when hot add the onion.
- Cook for 5 minutes until it softens, then add the peas and parsley, cooking for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and once cooled, blend to a thick paste in a blender or food processor.
- Spoon the mixture into the tomato skins, top with the grated cheese, cover with tin foil and place in the oven for around 15 minutes.
- Cook the couscous according to packet instructions, omitting any salt.
- When cooked, transfer to a bowl and mix in the prepared vegetables.
- Season with black pepper and leave to cool before serving.