Prep Time:5 mins
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and when hot add the chicken breast, ginger and half the fresh chili.
- Cook for 8–10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through, turning once. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, and when cooked, drain well.
- Make the dressing by combining the peanut butter with water, lime juice, sweet chilli and soy sauce.
- Chop the remainder of the fresh chilli as finely as you can and add this to your peanut sauce.
- When the chicken has cooled slightly, shred or slice it finely and combine with the cooked noodles and coat in the dressing.
- Once completely cold, add the prepared vegetables, stirring to coat in the peanut dressing.
- Before serving, scatter with the freshly chopped coriander and crushed dry roasted peanuts.