Prep Time:10 mins
- Preheat your oven to 200oC / Fan 180oC / Gas Mark 6.
- Char the skin of the red pepper in a hot pan and when it’s black set aside to cool slightly.
- Heat the oil in the pan and lightly fry the carrot strips and onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the couscous in a heat proof bowl and add the cumin and lemon zest. Pour over the boiling water, cover with cling film and set aside for 5 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and you can fluff the grains with a fork.
- Scrape the black skin off of the pepper and cut into thin strips, add these, any juice from the red peppers, the fresh herbs, carrots, onion and tomatoes to the couscous and season with a twist of black pepper.
- Take a 12”x12” piece of baking paper, fold it in half and cut a half heart shape from it, where the fold seam runs vertically through the heart. Cut the whole way to the edge of the paper, as you want to make a big pocket. Place the sheet on a baking tray.
- Add the couscous to 1 half of the heart, and then top with the red onion and fish. Sprinkle the paprika over the fish and add a drizzle of olive oil and the lemon juice.
- Fold the heart shape across, and seal the parcel by folding over the edges, leaving some air in the pocket.
- Place the parcel in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, at which stage the parcel will have expanded with hot air a little.