Prep Time:10 mins
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl, make a well in the center and then add the beaten eggs.
- Use a balloon whisk to beat the eggs into the flour and gradually whisk in the milk until just smooth.
- Brush a non-stick medium frying pan with the oil and when very hot pour in about 3 tablespoons worth of the batter.
- Quickly tilt the pan from side to side to form a thick layer of batter and cook for one minute.
- Flip the pancake over with a spatula and cook until the underside is slightly golden.
- Continue with the rest of the batter, recoating the pan with oil when required.
- Serve the pancakes with the fruit and nut mix and 125g low fat yoghurt.
- Pancakes can be frozen and eaten within 1 month. Cook a batch, stack them together with a baking sheet between each, wrap tightly in foil or a zip-lock freezer bag and then freeze.