Prep Time:10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C /350°F/ Gas mark 4
- Place all prepared vegetables onto a tray and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Roast for 50 minutes
- Once roasted, push any cooked vegetables away from the edges of the tray. Lightly coat the corners of the tray with remaining olive oil to prevent sticking
- Ensure to properly defrost the pastry if using from frozen. Read more here on how to defrost food safely.
- Cover the vegetables with the puff pastry sheet and tuck in the edges. Place in the oven for 30 minutes until golden
- Ensure the edges of the pastry are free before flipping the tray onto a board. Sprinkle some cheese, basil leaves and balsamic vinegar (optional) onto the tart before serving.