Prep Time:5 mins
- Slice the tomato and aubergine into slices ½ inch thick
- You want 1-2 slices of tomato and 1-2 slices of aubergine per bagel
- Put the slices on a baking tray and roast them in the oven at 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6 for 5 minutes, turning once
- Put the 2 eggs on to poach, (watch the video below)
- Spread each bagel with 1 tablespoon of basil pesto
- Toast them under the grill until the edges start to brown
- Top the bagels with slices of aubergine, tomato and sit an egg on top and enjoy!