Prep Time:25 mins
- Soak 12 skewers in water.
- Place the chicken into a bowl, along with half of the chilli, lemon, rosemary and olive oil.
- Mix the chicken with the marinade and cover.
- Place all the vegetables into a large bowl, along with the rest of the chilli, lemon, rosemary and olive oil.
- Mix everything in the bowl and cover.
- Place both bowls in the fridge to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Thread the ingredients onto the skewers and place on a tray.
- Cook for 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, all sides are golden.
- Barbeque meats must be cooked thoroughly to protect yourself and others from food poisoning. If you have a meat thermometer, take the chicken off the heat and insert the thermometer in the thickest part. The chicken is ready when the thermometer reaches 75 degrees.
- If you don't have a meat thermometer, cut into the thickest part of the chicken with a clean knife to ensure that it is piping hot all the way through, there is no pink meat left and the juices run clear.