Prep Time:25 mins
- Soak 12 skewers in water.
- Place the chicken into a bowl, along with half of the chilli, lemon, rosemary and olive oil.
- Mix the chicken with the marinade and cover.
- Place all the vegetables into a large bowl, along with the rest of the chilli, lemon, rosemary and olive oil.
- Mix everything in the bowl and cover.
- Place both bowls in the fridge to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Thread the ingredients onto the skewers and place on a tray.
- Cook for 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, all sides are golden.