Prep Time:5 mins
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium to high heat and stir-fry the onion, garlic and chillies for 10 minutes until softened.
- Add the diced chicken and cook for 8 minutes until the chicken is browned.
- Add the peppers and coriander and cook for a further 2-3 minutes before adding the fresh lime juice off the heat.
- Heat the tortilla in a microwave or toast in a hot pan.
- Remove the warm tortilla and fill with the chicken mixture, lettuce chopped tomato and a dollop of sour cream before rolling up into a thick cigar shape and serving.