Cooking Time:30 mins
To make the potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/400°f/Gas Mark 6.
- Steam the baby potatoes for about 10-12 minutes, until they begin to soften.
- Once softened, place the potatoes onto a roasting tray and use a fork to smash them.
- Add the garlic and one tablespoon of oil to the tray and toss together before seasoning with salt & pepper.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, until golden.
To make the salmon and spinach
- While the potatoes are finishing, heat a heavy-based pan with one tablespoon of olive oil, season the salmon with salt & cracked black pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes a side until crispy and cooked to your liking. Remove the skin before serving.
- In a small pan saute the spinach with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Once cooked to your liking, add the capers & squeeze in the lemon juice.
Plate up and enjoy!