- Cook the fusilli in a pan of boiling water with a pinch of salt, is using for 10-12 minutes or according to packet instructions.
- Peel the garlic and use a garlic crusher or grate on the fine side of a box grater. Trim the courgette and using a small sharp knife, cut into small diced pieces.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves or quarters, depending on their size.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium heat. Add the oil and swirl it up the sides.
- Tip in the garlic and stir-fry for 10 seconds, being careful not to let it brown too much. Tip in the courgettes and season with a little salt and plenty of black pepper. Cook for another 6-8 minutes until the courgettes are completely tender and just starting to caramelise.
- Scatter the prawns into the pan and toss until evenly coated, then cook for a minute or two until they turn pink.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and tear in the basil and continue to toss until everything is evenly combined and everything has been warmed through but the tomatoes are still holidng they shape. Remove fromt the heat.
- Drain the pasta and and return to the pan, then gently fold in the light cream cheese followed by the prawn and courgette mixture.
- Divide among wide rimmed bowls and garnish with a few extra basil leaves to serve.