Prep Time:10 mins
- Prepare the salad by placing the couscous and raisins in a bowl and just covering with boiling water. Set aside for 10 to 15 minutes, until the liquid has soaked up. Fluff the grains up with a fork.
- Add the red wine vinegar, lemon juice and black pepper to the couscous and mix to coat well.
- To prepare the falafel burgers, blend the chickpeas, flour, garlic and the spices together in a bowl and shape into burgers.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and when hot, cook the burgers for 5 minutes on each side.
- Finish your salad by combining the rest of the salad ingredients with the prepared couscous.