Prep Time:10 mins
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes until soft, then add your chosen veggies and continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes or until tender. Add the cooked chicken, rice and beans. Stir everything together and cook for 5 minutes until piping hot.
- Heat another frying pan, or a griddle pan, until hot and heat the oven to 140ºC. Warm a wrap for 10 seconds on the hot pan. Keep the pan hot as you'll need it again.
- Pile roughly a sixth of the rice and chicken mixture onto the centre of the wrap. Top with a little avocado and some cheese, then brush beaten egg around the edges of the wrap. Fold the ends over the filling, then fold in the sides like an envelope.
- Flatten a little to a parcel, then place, seam-side down, in the hot pan. Cook for 2 minutes until the underside has sealed and is toasted a golden brown. Flip over and cook for a few more minutes.
- Keep the burrito warm in the oven while you continue assembling and cooking the remaining burritos.