Prep Time:5 mins
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and when hot, add the peppers and onion and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the courgette, tomato and garlic, turn down the heat to low and cook gently for at least 20 minutes.
- Boil your new potatoes, whole with their skin on for 20 -25 minutes, until cooked through.
- As you put your potatoes onto boil heat your grill and when ready cook your salmon for about 10 minutes (it will depend on its thickness and cut).
- In the meantime, grill the salmon under a medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Finish your ratatouille with a dash of red wine vinegar, a twist of black pepper, the fresh basil, the olives and Parmesan.*
- Simmer for a further 3 minutes just until the olives are cooked through and serve along with the salmon and potatoes.
*Vegetarian should look for vegetarian friendly Parmesan.