Prep Time:10 mins
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat and add the chilli and garlic.
- As the garlic and chilli begin to sizzle, add the onion and red pepper and gently cook for 10 minutes until soft.
- Next add the tinned tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Boil the pasta in a saucepan of water for 15-20 minutes until softened.
- Finish the sauce by stirring in the ricotta, herbs and season with freshly ground black pepper and mix until it is rich and creamy.
- Drain the pasta before coating in the sauce and serve.