Prep Time:20 mins
- Peel and chop the onion, garlic and ginger.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic, ginger and cayenne pepper and fry gently for 10 minutes, taking care not to let the onion or garlic go brown.
- Add the curry paste and stir well.
- Add in the chopped sweet potato and mix well.
- Add the passata and the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are almost tender.
- Add the spinach and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix a few spoonfuls of the stew juices with the peanut butter to soften it and then mix it all back into the stew.
- Season with black pepper and garnish with chopped coriander.