Prep Time:5 mins
- Cook the rice in boiling water according to the instructions on the packet, drain once cooked.
- While the rice is cooking, peel and roughly chop the onion and the carrot. Peel and crush the garlic.
- Wash and roughly chop the parsley.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion, garlic and carrot for 7 - 8 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast fillets. Chop the fillets into chunks and add to the vegetable mix. Cook until the chicken turns opaque, stirring occasionally. Make sure your meat is cooked properly.
- Add the passata, chicken stock and chopped parsley. Cover with saucepan with a lid and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the frozen peas and cook for 3 minutes.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Serve the chicken in tomato sauce with the boiled rice.