Prep Time:15 mins
- Preheat the oven to 160°C / 325°F / Gas Mark 3.
- Place all the sliced vegetables into a large bowl.
- Pour over the oil, a splash of balsamic vinegar and the salt, pepper and sugar.
- Mix the vegetables to coat in the oil and vinegar.
- Spread the vegetables onto 2 baking trays and roast in the oven, stirring occasionally for 45 minutes, or until soft and turning golden. Add the tomatoes to the baking trays for the last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 12-15 minutes until it is soft. Drain and add to the vegetable mix.
- Stir and cook gently for 2-3 minutes.