Prep Time:5 mins
- Peel, wash and roughly chop the onion and carrot. Peel the mushroom, remove the stalk, wash and slice. Remove the stalk and seeds from the pepper, wash and roughly chop. Chop the cauliflower and garlic.
- Peel the apple, remove the core and chop roughly
- Place the vegetables, apple, lemon juice, coconut, sultanas, and chickpeas into a saucepan. Add approx ¾ of the homemade vegetable stock and boil for 20 minutes
- Heat the vegetable oil and cook the onion until soft. Stir in the curry powder, flour and the remainder of the vegetable stock. Bring to the boil
- Add the onion mix to the saucepan containing the mixed vegetables. Season with black pepper
- Add the frozen peas. Simmer for 10 minutes. Reduce and cook slowly for another 20 minutes