Prep Time:5 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the oats and lemon zest in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, eggs, and golden syrup.
- Add the wet mixture to the oats and stir until just combined.
- Add the blueberries and stir gently, taking care not to burst the blueberries.
- Transfer to the lined baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Once cool enough to handle, cut into 12 squares.
- Can be enjoyed warm or cold.