Cooking Time:60 mins
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5
- Mix all ingredients except the chicken to make the sauce
- Arrange the chicken in a single layer in the casserole dish
- Spoon sauce over the chicken
- Cover and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until the chicken is tender
- Barbeque meats must be cooked thoroughly to protect yourself and others from food poisoning. If you have a meat thermometer, take the chicken off the heat and insert the thermometer in the thickest part. The chicken is ready when the thermometer reaches 75 degrees.
- If you don't have a meat thermometer, cut into the thickest part of the chicken with a clean knife to ensure that it is piping hot all the way through, there is no pink meat left and the juices run clear.