Prep Time:60 mins
- Place the zest and juice of the orange and lime in a bowl. Peel the ginger, grate it finely and add it to the bowl along with the garlic
- Whisk in the olive oil and then stir in the chopped coriander and black pepper
- Using a large knife chop each breast in half. Add to the marinade and make sure that each portion is well coated
- Cover with clingfilm and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour. For a better flavour marinate the chicken overnight
- Cook the chicken over a hot barbeque for 25 to 30 minutes, turning it frequently and basting the meat with the marinade
- Barbeque meats must be cooked thoroughly to protect yourself and others from food poisoning. If you have a meat thermometer, take the chicken off the heat and insert the thermometer in the thickest part. The chicken is ready when the thermometer reaches 75 degrees.