Prep Time:5 mins
- Boil the spaghetti according to packet instructions, omitting any salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion. Stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sliced mushrooms and cook gently for about 10 minutes at the lowest heat.
- Add the pesto and almonds, stir for 1-2 minutes and remove from the heat.
- When ready, drain the spaghetti, reserving some of the cooking liquid, and add the spaghetti to the sauce.
- Heat everything through again for 5 minutes, adding a little cooking liquid to thin the sauce if required.