Prep Time:10 mins
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the onion and fry gently until it is softened.
- Add ginger, chili, garlic and curry paste.
- Add the chicken pieces and allow to cook briefly. Remember you should never wash raw chicken and always make sure your meat is cooked properly.
- Add the tomato puree and coconut milk and stir well.
- Add the fish sauce, then add the frozen peas.
- Bring to boil and allow to simmer gently for another ten minutes, until it has thickened slightly.
- Add the lime juice and zest and stir through.