Prep Time:5 mins
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan.
- When hot, add the curry paste, garlic, ginger, onions and red pepper and cook for 10 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Next add the butternut squash and the water, bring to the boil before turning down the heat to low and simmering for 20 minutes.
- Boil the rice according to packet instructions, leaving out any salt.
- After your curry has simmered for 20 minutes, add the coconut milk and chickpeas, cooking for a further 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and coriander just before serving with the rice.