Prep Time:15 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Place the vegetables, apart from the onion on a baking tray and roast until tender for about 20 minutes.
- Fry the onion gently without browning it in a wok or large pan. Set aside ½ of it for later.
- Add the roasted vegetables to the onion.
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice and honey in a cup and add to the wok and coat the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- In a separate pan combine the cooked rice, the remaining onion and the whisked egg with the soy sauce.
- Stir until well combined and the egg has cooked.
- Serve the egg fried rice alongside the vegetables.
- Garnish with the spring onion.