Prep Time:15 mins
- Heat the oil over a medium heat in a small non-stick pan and when hot, tilt to coat the bottom.
- Add the scallion, pepper and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and combine with the grated cheese, spinach, tomato and a little black pepper to taste.
- When the vegetables in the pan are ready, add to the egg mixture, mix well and return to the pan.
- Cook the omelette for 2-3 minutes, until the edges cook and come away from the edge of the pan, the mixture should be firm. If you do not want to flip the omelette, preheat your grill.
- To finish your omelette, either finish under the grill for another minute, or flip in the pan and leave to cook for the same amount of time.
- As you finish cooking your omelette, toast the bread to have ready to enjoy together.
- Finish your breakfast with a tasty satsuma.