This bread is a sweet treat with some unexpected twists like its rich and nutty flavour courtesy of the banana, honey and walnut.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oats, flour, and cinnamon. Add in the agave syrup or honey and butter, mixing until completely incorporated.
- In another bowl, toss together the berries, cornflour, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the berry mixture in a tin or casserole dish, and evenly sprinkle the oat crumbs on top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the berry juice is bubbling and the oat mixture crunchy.
- Allow to cool slightly (so you don't burn the roof of your mouth like I have done before!), divide into bowls and serve.
Cover and store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to four days.