Prep Time:5 mins
- Add the oil and meat to a frying pan and fry on both sides until browned.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan on both sides until browned. Before you start, refresh your skills on cooking meat safely here.
- Remove from the frying pan and place in a saucepan.
- Chop the onions and carrots and fry lightly in the frying pan. Keep in mind our tips on cooking vegetables safely.
- Remove from the frying pan and place with the meat in the saucepan.
- Sprinkle the flour into the frying pan and stir well.
- Add the stock and seasoning. Continue stirring.
- Add this to the meat and vegetables and cook gently over a low heat for 1 to 1½ hours until the meat is tender.