Prep Time:5 mins
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions, leaving out any salt.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onions and dried herbs for 5 minutes until the onions are soft.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and black pepper and fry gently for a further 3 to 4 minutes before removing from the pan and setting aside.
- Add the beef and paprika to the pan and fry until the beef is browned.
- Turn the heat down to low, return the vegetables to the pan and gently stir in the crème fraiche. Cook gently for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- As your stroganoff cooks, boil or microwave the green beans. Boiling will take 6 to 8 minutes, microwaving will take 2 to 3 minutes depending on the power of your microwave.
- When the rice is cooked, drain and serve with the creamy Stroganoff and beans.