Prep Time:90 mins
- Soak the wooden skewers for 2 to 3 hours
- In a large bowl, place the marmalade, orange juice, mustards, ginger and mixed herbs
- Stir until the mixture is smooth and season with pepper
- Next trim any fat from the pork and cut into chunks. Toss the pork into the bowl with the marinade and stir well making sure that the meat is well coated
- Cover the bowl with cling film and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 2 to 3 hours or ideally overnight
- To assemble the kebabs, thread a piece of pork, apricot, pork, courgette, pork and an onion segment, and continue until the skewer is ‘full’. Push all the ingredients tightly together on the skewer and repeat process for the other three kebabs
- Light the barbeque and when hot; place the kebabs on top and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes on each side
- Use the left over marinade to brush the kebabs as they are cooking, for a glazed effect
- Barbeque meats must be cooked thoroughly to protect yourself and others from food poisoning. If you have a meat thermometer, take the kebabs off the heat and insert the thermometer in the thickest parts of the meat. The kebabs are ready when the thermometer reaches 75 degrees.
- If you don't have a meat thermometer, cut into the thickest part of the meat with a clean knife to ensure that it is piping hot all the way through, there is no pink meat left and the juices run clear.