Prep Time:15 mins
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Wash, peel and slice the leeks.
- Wash, peel and chop the potatoes into cubes.
- Place the onions and leeks in a saucepan with a little water and cook gently for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the potatoes and the vegetable stock.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Once cooked, liquidise the mixture with a hand blender or liquidiser.
- Return the blended soup to the saucepan and reheat without boiling.
- Serve and enjoy.