Prep Time:5 mins
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl, make a well in the centre and then add the beaten eggs.
- Use a balloon whisk to beat the eggs into the flour and gradually whisk in the milk until just smooth.
- Brush a non-stick medium frying pan with the oil and when very hot pour in about 3 tablespoons worth of the batter.
- Quickly tilt the pan from side to side to form a thick layer of batter and cook for one minute.
- Flip the pancake over with a spatula and cook until the underside is slightly golden.
- Continue with the rest of the batter, recoating the pan with oil when required.