Prep Time:5 mins
- Wash hands and the fruit before beginning
- On a chopping board peel the kiwis using a vegetable knife.
- Then chop in half - if the white part running down the centre of the kiwi seems quite hard then carefully take it out using the knife and discard, chop the remainder into small pieces
- Chop the apple into small cubes
- Add the chopped kiwis and the grapes and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the apple and the ice cubes into the blender then blend until no large pieces are present
- Pour into glasses and serve straight away