Prep Time:10 mins
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C / 325°F / Gas Mark 3.
- Remove stalks and seeds from the pepper and chop it up.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion, pepper and mushrooms for 3 minutes. Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Add the curry powder to the flour, and coat the pork in this mixture.
- Fry the coated pork for 5 minutes and then put into the casserole dish with the vegetables. Learn how to check whether your meat is cooked properly here. Add tomatoes, herbs and vegetable stock.
- Cover tightly and cook in the pre-heated oven for 1½ hours.