Prep Time:10 mins
- Wash all the veg and fruit to make sure that it's really clean!
- Slice the cucumber thinly and lay it out on the plate in a straight line - this is the spine!
- Cut each stick of celery in half. Use 2 pieces for each leg putting them at an angle so you've made a knee joint, and place these at the bottom of the "spine"
- Next put the 2 remaining celery sticks at the top of the cucumber lying straight out, these are the skeleton's arms
- Next for the ribs, thinly slice your carrot into 12 medium size sticks and lie these across the top part of your spine, 6 on each side
- Now for the head, use the grapes for the eyes, the olive for the nose and a segment of the orange for the mouth and two more for each ear
- If desired use the raisins for the brain!!
- Everyone can then dig in and enjoy devouring the skeleton. Why not use some salsa as a dip!