The Food Chain Newsletter
The Food Chain newsletter is published three times a year and distributed in both print and PDF format.
Welcome to Issue 20 of The Food Chain, a newsletter for everyone working in food safety or related industry areas. We hope you enjoy this latest issue, and we’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this issue:
- Journalist David Burrows looks into the growing issue of adulterated or “funny” honey and its damaging impact.
- Elaine Clohosey, Technical Manager at BWG FOODS discussed the importance of always striving to improve food safety
- Pamela Mullan, Group Laboratory Manager at Moy Park, chats to us about her far-reaching role and the importance of teamwork
- The findings of a new safefood-funded research report are discussed: ‘The use of meat thermometers by consumers on the island of Ireland’
- Catch up on all the safefood Knowledge Network news, food safety podcasts and virtual events
- And be in with a chance to win a luxury hamper - simply answer of food-related quiz questions and send your answers to email@example.com
Would you like us to feature your research or industry sector? What else would you like us to cover in the world of food safety? Send your article ideas, feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.