Prep Time:5 mins
- Preheat your grill to medium, lining the grill pan with tin foil.
- Place the tomatoes and mushrooms under the grill and gently cook.
- Next start your scrambled egg by mixing the eggs, milk and pepper together in a jug, bowl or mug.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick saucepan and when hot add the egg mixture. At this point, start to toast your bread.
- Stir the egg continuously, until the egg is scrambled and cooked as you like it.
- When everything is ready, sever together adding a teaspoon of spread to the toast.