Prep Time:5 mins
- Crack the egg into a bowl, add the cinnamon for sweetness and mix well.
- Heat the low-fat spread in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat until it melts. Tilt the pan to make sure the bottom surface is coated evenly with the melted spread.
- As the spread melts, dip the slices of bread in the egg mixture coating both sides well.
- Turn the heat up to high, heat for a further 30 seconds and then add the bread and cook for 1 minute on either side. The second side may take slightly shorter as the pan heats. You can add any excess egg mixture to the pan to cook if you like.
- Once both sides of the bread are golden and the egg is cooked, remove and serve with the ricotta and berries. Sprinkle with the flaked almonds and enjoy!