- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
- Place the chicken fillets in a small ovenproof dish that they will fit snuggly into and spoon over the barbecue sauce, turning to coat them evenly. Cover tightly with tin foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through and tender.
- Remember to wash your hands with warm soapy water after handling raw chicken.
- Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a steamer (or use a petal steamer) and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Put the corn in a pan of boiling water and add a pinch of salt, if using. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes until tender (or according to packet instructions).
- Meanwhile, trim the green beans by cutting off the ends and add to the pan with the corn for the last 5 minutes.
- Drain the corn and beans and arrange on plates with the baby potatoes. Add a barbecue chicken fillet to each one and spoon over any sauce that is left in the bottom of the dish.