Prep Time:10 mins
- Mix the spices together, rub into the pork chop and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Boil the rice for the time indicated on the packet, omitting any salt.
- As your rice boils, preheat your grill to a medium heat and when ready, grill the pork chop for 12–14 minutes, turning once, until it has cooked through. Cook times will vary depending on the thickness of the chop, so we recommend you check the meat is fully cooked before serving.
- Prepare the mango salsa by combining the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mixing well.
- Drain the rice and serve with the pork chop and salsa.